A Fantastic website for Cupcakes.... | Tuesdays with Jacob

A Fantastic website for Cupcakes....

July 2, 2011
I recently came across "Confessions of a Cookbook Queen" and I'll be darned if she doesn't have some of the cutest cupcakes ideas ever. Her recipes are easy to read, always contain a backstory and she is FUNNY. Check out some of these adorable ideas....
perfect for a summer birthday
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes how cute would these be for a poolside party?

yum, brunch bridal/baby shower anyone?

Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes - I can just see these sitting next to some quiche and mimosas!

Butter Beer!


 ButterBeer Cupcakes - These have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 release party written all over them!

Gnome Cupcakes -  I can't actually think of an occasion for these (enchanted forest birthday party maybe) but they are so cute I couldn't NOT post them!

Pot of Gold Cupcakes - I might just have to make these for my kindergartners this year. That is, if St. Patrick's day doesn't fall during spring break again.

Angry Birds - Anyone else have a husband who is completely obsessed with this game? No? Just me? He would get a kick out of these...

Snowmen - How cute are these edible Frostys??


Tuxedos - Perfect for a sophisticated New Years Eve Party

She has about a million and one other adorable ideas, along with yummy recipes for cookies, bars, brownies and any other sweet you can imagine. Make sure to check out her sweet blog!
http://www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.com/
5 comments on "A Fantastic website for Cupcakes...."
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.
    business loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort. UX studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article! Thanks for sharing I have used road trip essentials and I must say, they are great relief using outdoors.

    ReplyDelete